Business Events Committee
The purpose of the Novato Chamber of Commerce Business Events Committee (BEC) is to:
- Develop and deliver business-to-business events featuring informative speakers and timely topics of interest to the Chamber membership and the overall Novato community.
- Develop and deliver workshops that provide ongoing organizational education and training for members.
- Survey the needs of Chamber members in order to schedule topics that will maximize interest and attendance.
- Conduct research to seek information of value to members.
- Provide an opportunity for members to GET INVOLVED with the BEC and increase their visibility in the business community.
- Provide sponsorship opportunities for member businesses and non-profits.
Business Events Committee (BEC)
BEC Committee Chair:
Isagenix Health & Wealth Coach
All- American Printing
Top Speed Data
All Western Mortgage
Is creating a strong local economy
Works to advocating business' interest to government
Fosters a competitive edge through education
Helps build business relationships
Influences political action
Serves as the region's principle tourism promoter through VisitNovato